At the location Preluk, Opatija, first row to the sea, Plaza resort was built, with 15 luxury apartments and terraced gardens that extend behind the building, and each apartment has its own horticultural garden, shared swimming pool with sun deck with beautiful view to Volosko and Opatija, and also Entire Kvarner Bay.
Plaza resort is located on a plot of 3149 m2.
The apartment is for sale fully furnished.
Apartment no.11. is located on the second floor of the resort, and attic also, and its consists of: entrance, dining room and living room, kitchen, hallway and closet, bedroom and bathroom; attic: two bedrooms, gallery and bathroom, area of 132,51.
The apartment has:
▪ one garage parking space
▪ horticultural garden surface of 166 m2.
▪ Sanitary: Rubinetterie,Treemme (faucets), Flaminia washbasin and toilet bowl, custom showers - Hidrobox Neo, Huppe shower enclosures
▪ Ceramics: mosaic Appiani and Florim
▪ Carpentry: larch wood, Inles Slovenia
▪ Entrance door: Inter Casa (anti-burglary, lined with larch)
▪ Interior door: invisible hinges
▪ Parquet: Mopar
▪ Facade: STO
▪ Heating, electric floor Eco design (Slovenija), aluminium foils
▪ Air conditioning, Panasonic, in all rooms
▪ Burglary system throught the building
▪ Fire-fighting system throught the building
▪ Internet: optics
▪ Caretaker: own fom Plaza resort, which takes care of the entire building and the environment on weekdays
▪ Shared pool 60 m2 and sun deck
▪ Own hirticultural apartment gardens on the terraces behind the building
Real estate video: https://youtu.be/Krq3oi83R5I
Plaza Resort is located at the very top of the Kvarner Bay in the green bay Preluk. This bay is known as a paradise for surfers, due to the morning thermal wind of the Tramontana, and in the middle of the last century, famous motorcycle races were still held here. The micro-location and the building site itself are embedded in the local urban heritage. The building and the spacious terraces located within the environment offer a panoramic view over the roofs of the building to the entire Kvarner Bay, the western coast of Istria (Liburnia), the islands of Cres and Losinj.
In the immediate vicinity is a small romantic place Volosko, dotted with narrow streets, once a fishing village, and today synonymous with good gastronomy. Volosko is the beginning of the famous Lungomare promenade, which leads us to the queen of Croatian tourism, Opatija. A charming coastal town rich in history and culture, it is an oasis of many beautiful locations, monuments, colorful parks and idyllic villas. About ten kilometers east is the city of Rijeka, the administrative and cultural center of the Primorje-Gorski Kotar County and the third most populous city in the Republic of Croatia.
25% VAT is included in the price, the buyer is exempt from real estate sales tax. In the case of a purchase from a company registered in Croatia, a full VAT refund is possible after the sale.
Energy class:Energy certification is being acquired